So I finally fixed my power steering leak! It went out my last summer in 2015 and I just never bothered to fix it. The leak was coming from the high pressure line that connected to the rack and the pump.
But yeah had the opportunity to do it at work which made it heaps easier since the car is on lift. My friend Casey was nice enough to stay back to help out and keep me company.
Sorry for the lack of detailed pictures.
Note* I noticed fluid seaping a little from the rack ;( Not sure if it’s leaking from the chase bays line or the oem line that we unbolted for clearance to tighten the new line. If it’s the chase bays one Teflon tape! LOL or if it’s the oem one then I guess I’ll have to buy another o-ring. I’ll update this post when I figure it out.
Thank you again for reading!!